To know more about my upcoming projects and performances, please scroll down to the bottom of this page. Want to learn more about me? Ready my "About Me" section, which includes my "Artist Philosophy."
- I'm performing as part of MTF Overnight Sensations (24 hour create a musical extravaganza) this Saturday, March 23rd! Buy tickets now.
- New York premiere of June is the First Fall by Yilong Liu and directed by Michael Leibenluft, Yangtze Repertory Theatre of America. Use code MOONCAKE for a discount when you purchase a ticket for any performance! Previews begin on March 31st at the New Ohio Theatre in Greenwich Village.
- August 2018, joined the The Juilliard School Drama Division as its new Administrative Apprentice
- September 2018, joined Musical Theatre Festival (MTF) Makers as an MTF Makers Dramaturg Associate
- October 2018, The Wall: Immigration in the Time of 45, a play festival produced by Leviathan Theatre @ The Tank, NYC, project dramaturg
- November 2018, member of MTF Makers Finalist Panel
- December 2018, dramaturg for workshop of "June is the First Fall" by Yilong Liu and directed by Michael Leibenluft, Yangtze Repertory Theatre of America
- November 2018, reader for The Juilliard School Playwrights Program
- January 2018, "Celebrating Historic Milestones While Critically Understanding the Past" has been published on HowlRound.
- January 2019, finishing an early draft of my first-full length play dtroublewnormal and continuing research on my other plays
- February 2019, starting an early draft of a play called Gaymer, or What the F*ck Did You Say to My Face?!?!
- February 2019, dramaturg for reading/workshop of Paper Swag by Cherry Lou Sy and directed by Ifa Bayeza
- March-April 2019, dramaturg for New York premiere of June is the First Fall by Yilong Liu and directed by Michael Leibenluft, Yangtze Repertory Theatre of America. Use code MOONCAKE for a discount when you purchase a ticket for any performance.